Happy Tuesday! Only 4 more days of home learning to go. Let’s finish strong!
If you would like your child to attend an in-school learning session this week, please let me know no later than this evening. The times are Wednesday (8:30a.m.-9:30a.m) or Friday (10:00a.m.-11:00a.m)
End of Year Celebration Gatherings
- Gatherings will take place on the afternoon of Tuesday, June 23rd.
- Students have been asked to participate in either the 12:00p.m or the 2:00pm session.
- Each gathering lasts 60 minutes.
- Please reference this week’s parent message in Google Classroom for the time your child is to attend. The students have been divided equally into two groups of 12.
- Parents are encouraged to have conversations with their children about the importance of social distancing. Students need to maintain a distance of 2 meters or 6 feet from one another.
- Students may wear masks but they are not required to.
- Grade 2 children are asked to enter and exit the building using the main doors.
- Mrs. Dodds will greet parents/children at the door and then students will proceed to 2A. I will greet them in our classroom.
- Since the water fountains at the school are closed, students are encouraged to take water bottles from home.
- Attendance is optional. Although I would love to see every child, I understand that some may not be able to come. If this is the case, please contact with me as soon as possible.
- If a child can not attend, his/her learning report can be picked up in the office during the week of June 22-26.
Please check out Ms. Whalen’s blog on our school’s website for new activity break ideas.
Mrs. Zinck’s Latest Video